Western Australia is always on my list to explore! It is just the perfect timing, when my penny-farthing friend and a detective in Western Australia messaged me about this charity ride. I said YES straight away!
- Sunday June 5; Perth to York - 97 kms.
- Monday June 6; York to Kellerberrin – 106 kms.
- Tuesday June 7; Kellerberrin to Bodallin – 117 kms.
- Wednesday June 8; Bodallin to Yellowdine – 81 kms.
- Thusday June 9; Yellowdine to Coolgardie – 154 kms.
- Friday June 10; Coolgardie to Kalgoorlie – 40 kms.
I'm seeing it as a purposeful travel and the funds going to children's cancer research through Bright Blue. But there is always a challenge when an opportunity presents itself. Before running my own travel business (www.streetsmartstravel.com), I had a well paying job but no time off work. This time I have time, but not money. But I will use any tiny reason to ride penny-farthing bike again, hence I came up with this value based donation idea, so everyone gets value.
An Opportunity To Contribute
Your donation has value and I want to reward you in different ways. So I came up with below ideas. Once I receive your donation, I will contact you with your rewards.
- $10 - A Ticket To South-India Travel Session.
- $25 - A Free Penny-farthing Demo Session.
- $50 - A Ticket To Sydney Temple Tours.
- $100 - A Ticket For Beginner Travel Photography Session.
Thanks for taking time to read this post and for any contribution towards a good cause. Also thanks for sharing this post with your friends.
Below are the some of the scheduled tours & sessions:
Here is the facebook event page where you can see updates on bike ride: https://www.facebook.com/events/524020884437116/